The Year’s School Council members are
The school council is involved in many decisions affecting school life including:
- Selecting new playground equipment
- Interviewing the Assistant Headteacher candidates
- Deciding whether to use liquid soap instead of normal soap
- Ideas on how to feel safe in the playground i.e. the barriers used for football and tables in the quiet area for drawing, reading etc.
- The provision of music outside at lunchtime
- Ideas for fundraising events i.e. red nose day
- Fundraising for wet play equipment
We will continue to keep you informed of the important work of the school council.